A few things to know about working with me:
- The approach I use is holistic, meaning we’ll work with all of you: mind, body and soul. True learning involves your whole self. (If change could happen by merely talking about it, you’d have already done it!)
- I incorporate several models of change: ontological (the study of ‘being’ as opposed to ‘doing’), integrative (aligning all the parts of you) and embodied learning (whole body awareness). All that’s a fancy way to say we’ll help you tap into your full range of intelligence and take wise, purposeful action.
- Navigating change is serious business and it also happens with more ease when you sprinkle in some humor and play. Let’s have fun too!
There are several ways we can work together:
Depending on your needs and desired outcome, I offer 3 and 6 month coaching packages. While deep transformative change doesn’t happen overnight, the results you’ll get from this work are reliable and the changes are real. They’ll become rooted inside you.
Our 1:1 coaching sessions will help you:
- Identify persistent beliefs, habits and narratives that keep you stuck.
- Design practices that’ll help you embed the change you seek.
- Leverage the wisdom of your body to align with your deepest truths and desires.
- Map out a personalized plan that gets you immediately on the path to living in alignment with yourself.
From our very first session, you’ll start to embody the change you seek. You’ll get out of your head (where all the noise is) and into your body (where your clarity and wisdom are) so the shifts you desire start to get real.
With support and practice, you’ll be able to:
- Take purposeful action towards what matters most.
- Connect with yourself more skillfully so your choices align with your values.
- Increase your capacity to feel centered, even under pressure.
- Feel confident, calm and at ease.
- Use practices that’ll help you embed your learning so you stay in tune and on track with your life.
Here’s what to do:
Book your free 50 minute Discovery Call. This is a no pressure, no obligation conversation to explore your needs and goals. We’ll determine how you can move forward to ensure we’re a mutual fit.
“Annie Pringle is a deeply capable and trustworthy guide who applies wisdom and humor to help you find the freedom that lies within you. She’ll help you remove the blocks to coming home to yourself. She walks her talk with compassion and irreverence.”
We all need a tribe. We need the connection and company of like minded souls.
It might feel brave to try to carve out a new path on your own. The fact is, change is much easier, more fun and happens faster when you’re on the journey with others. Group coaching helps you get traction, have accountability and receive vital support as you move towards your goals and dreams.
Sessions are held once a week for 6 weeks (using Zoom, an easy to use video conferencing platform)
Group size is limited to 8 women. This ensures you have an intimate and personalized experience so you can navigate the challenges and change you seek.
Schedule a free call to learn more about group coaching and when the next tribe is forming.
“Annie’s capacity for deep listening combined with her gift for asking beautifully insightful questions at just the right moment were catalytic in my experience of opening to my own inner wisdom. Our time together helped me realize things that were so important toward living my commitment to what matters most to me. I continue to be grateful for the experience.”
To spark your spirit and nourish your soul.
The Radical Art of Being You: Finding Courage to be Real in Your Relationships and Life
Wisdom and Wellness: Helping you replenish and reconnect to what matters most: YOU
“Annie has the ability to hold space so tenderly but also cut through BS and get to what matters. Annie has lightness, depth and humor. Such range!”
Also available for presentations.
Book me for group speaking engagements about:
Personal development, embodied leadership, skillful communication, healthy boundaries, resilience, the power of choice and reliable pathways to change.