A little about me…
Helping others follow a path that has meaning and heart is what brings me alive and I love it like I love air. It’s in my DNA to help others claim their greatness.
I’ve spent most of my life helping my clients do four things: unravel stuck patterns, release pain, build confidence and embrace their inherent gifts. Oh, and laugh!
I hold a Master of Human Relations, am a Certified Newfield Network Executive Coach, a Certified Neuromuscular Therapist and I’ve trained with experts in the field of change, somatics and neuroscience. My primary focus for the last 10 years has been on the art and science of personal transformation.
When my own life went upside down a decade ago, I wondered how I’d reinvent myself. Chronic back pain and exhaustion forced me out of a 21 year career. I was in the grips of addiction. My primary relationship ended abruptly.
Life was calling me to change but the prospect was daunting: early fifties, struggling, with no job and no clue what was next.
Questions plagued me: What will I do at this stage of my life? What do I have to offer the world? Do I really have what it takes to step onto a new path and live a meaningful life?
Then an acupuncturist said twelve words to me that changed my life:
How do you know what you find next won’t be even better?
Boom. My world changed in an instant. It had never occurred to me that I could find something better.
Those twelve words became my mantra for the next year. I knew I was meant for more but it took someone else shining a light to help me connect with that knowing.
The rest, as they say, is history.
Thanks to skillful coaching, wise mentorship, solid recovery and a lot of deep breaths, I not only have a new career but I’m on entirely new footing. I live my life from the inside out. I’m comfortable in my own skin and I’m the gentle but fierce steward of a life I love.
I’m on a mission to help other women experience this too. There’s nothing more joyful than helping another woman find her path and voice.
I believe we’re all the doing the best we can; that life is both humbling and hilarious; that when we truly need help is when it’s the hardest to ask for it. I believe we each want to live large and know we’ve made a difference.
I’ve walked this walk and continue to walk it every day. If you want to explore a path that makes your heart sing, I’d be honored to walk with you.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts, Colorado College
- Master of Human Relations, University of Oklahoma
- Newfield Network Executive Coaching Program, Boulder, Colorado
- Certified Newfield Network Coach
- Certified Neuromuscular Therapist (CNMT)
- Neuromuscular Reeducation, Yoga, Alignment
- PSYCH-K Facilitator
- Certified Ropes Course Instructor
- National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS), Outdoor Educators Course
- Embodied Leadership, Strozzi Institute
- Body=Brain, The Science of Somatics Course with Amanda Blake
- Art of Developmental Coaching, Coaches Rising
- Power of Embodied Transformation, Coaches Rising
- Transformational Speaking, Gail Larson
- Anat Baniel Method, Neuromovement Workshop
- Joe Dispenza Advanced Workshops: Neuroscience, Epigenetics and Quantum Physics
- Bruce Lipton, Biology of Belief online course
- Foundations of Well Being, Rick Hanson, year long science based approach to hardwiring happiness
For kicks, I’ve gone skydiving, learned Italian, traveled solo to Australia, New Zealand, Tasmania and Europe and had a brief stint as a pastry chef. I’m the proud mama of an adorable rescue dog who’s high octane with a sweet sense of humor. These days I can be found hanging out with friends, geeking out on all things body/brain or dancing in my kitchen for no other reason than that I can.